keskiviikko 25. elokuuta 2010

Got pretty nostalgic yesterday and drew female Ranma! xD

Ranma 1½ was my first manga I had ever read back in 1998. I have stored the Ranma collection in my cellar. Need to get the books out and read them over again after a long long pause.


I really like his face. :3

Lol whut? You can clearly see why I never finished this.

Waiting to get colored someday.

Doll master. I want to finish this. This is just a pencil sketch scanned back in late 2008.

Drawing from late 2009. Still interested to finish this, but it looks like a big project so I'm gathering some ebergy to finish this some day. 

2 kommenttia:

  1. Dude! That ranma! XD nostalgiaaaaattackk! *gets hit*

    and damn thsoe sketches are cute QuQ~ I'm SO waiting to see them finished! I still love that Omega-pic so much. and aghhhh...that last one! DUDE! QAQ~<3 finishitnaow! *throws monkeys at you if you don't*

    VastaaPoista
  2. Haha, thank you hun! :'3
    I want to finish the Omega picture someday. It will be "epic" with lights and stuff xD I put it under work next time I decide to do a full color pic *3*

    VastaaPoista